Placeholder Title Or W/e Idk  

Posted by DAVID CLARK




I am definitely, definitely a college student, readers. It's 7:02 on a Sunday morning and I haven't yet been to bed. Moreover, I was supposed to take an exam last Wednesday, but had an orthopedist appointment -- the makeup was supposed to happen on Friday, but I slept through school. Beyond that, I had a research paper to turn in on Friday, and that didn't happen. Hopefully this week is a little more stable.

TL;DR SCHOOL BLAH BLAH HECTIC BLAH CRAZY! BLAH DANGEROUS

In other news, it snowed last night, pretty much for the first time. Midway through Autumn there was a single misplaced night of light dusting, but I feel like that was just a 'wrong left turn at Albuquerque' situation, so I wrote it off. Snow has always maintained a certain level of importance with me, and I'm glad to see it show up. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, ladies and gentlemen.

Finals are coming up; I'm excited to be done with this semester of school, because I felt it was pretty underwhelming. I (kind of) already knew how to write essays, and I already knew how to use MS Word and Excel. I'll be happy to step it up -- next year I'm taking Psychology and programming courses, which I'm super pumped for. All this haughtiness could backfire in my face, though, because I'm also taking intermediate algebra straight out of remedial math
(e.g. 2+2=?). I might drown, I might exceed -- I'm anticipating mediocrity.

Stay tuned.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 4:02 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 hit-ups

Post a Comment